Here in this Post, I am going to show you That How to find Contacts in Gmail.
How to Find Contacts in Gmail
Gmail is the Most popular email Service which provides lots of services and features to the Users for free and one of those features is the Google Contacts. Google Contacts is the feature which is launched by Google to provide a platform which automatically stores the Contacts of the users for Backup and use later. For example that you are using a mobile phone and storing your Contacts in your Mobile phone or Sim cars memory. If you lost your mobile phone then in that condition your Contacts is gone for Good. But in case if you save all those contacts in Gmail app then you can Recover letter from any phone of Yours Using same Gmail account.
So if You are wondering about where to find the contacts in Gmail then in the post I am going to show you How to find Contacts in Gmail.
So without wasting Any time let’s Get started.
Find Contacts in Gmail on Desktop
- First of All, you need to head over to your Computer Browser and then enter Mail.Google.Com in the Address bar of your Browser.
- You have to Login in Your Gmail account in case if you are not already logged in.
- Once you are Logged in your Gmail account then you have to Click on the Drawer icon which you will see on the top Right corner on the left side of Notification bell icon.
- It will open all of the Available Google services. If you did not see Contact in this then you to click on the Contacts.
- Now you will see all of the contacts which is stored in the Google Contacts Account of yours.
Find Contacts in Gmail on Mobile
- First you have to head over to the Google play store and then Download the Contacts by Google App on your Mobile Phone.
- Once this Application is Downloaded then you have to choose the Gmail Account where you currently storing or Going to store your Contacts list.
- Once you logged in then you can see all of your Google contacts in one place.
So that How to Find Contacts in Gmail on Mobile and Desktop. If you have any Question in your Mind then you can ask in the Comment section.